- Bulk Permission Edit
- When selecting entities in the entities list, a new button appears at the bottom of the list next to the "Delete" and other buttons called "Permissions". This will allow editing permissions for several entities at the same time.
- Copy to Campaign
- When viewing an entity, a new action "Copy to Campaign" has been added (with the Copy, Move and Delete actions). This allows a user to copy any entity they can view into a campaign they are part of, pending they can create an entity of that type in the target campaign. This option also appears on entities from public campaigns.
- Visible entity notes, attributes and traits are copied over. Entity file, calendars, relations and anything referencing another entity are not.
- Characters: Organisation membership can be managed when editing a character in a new tab.
- Characters: When viewing a character, the physical panel is hidden if the contents are empty.
- Maps: The Delete button now has a confirmation system to avoid deleting map points by mistake.
- Public Campaigns: Campaigns will now order by number of visible entities for the public user. Campaigns with 0 visible entities will be hidden from the list. This value is updated twice a day.
- 5e monster stat block: Translated to Spanish (thanks to Elfonochasis) and French (thanks to Xapur).
- Attributes: When adding new attributes to an entity with existing attributes, it is no longer possible to move them before saving. This is to avoid numerous issues with new attributes being placed in between existing ones and being lost/corrupted.
- Campaigns: The "system" field now suggest a list of popular systems.
- Filters: option dropdowns (tag, location, etc) are properly deselectable.
- Entity lists: ordering by clicking on the Tag, Name and Type headers work again.
- Impersonating: It is no longer possible to see a user's campaigns or notification when impersonating a user.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.