This first big update for 2020 tackles the Patrons' favourite feature: Calendars!
- More moon phases (waning, new moon, and waxing) are displayed in the calendar.
- Moons can now have a colour to quickly differentiate them all.
- Option to reset the week at the start of every month or year.
- Named weeks, with the name displayed above the week.
- Month aliases which appear in the month view of a calendar.
- Weather for each day with an icon, precipitation, wind, effect etc.
- Events can now be sorted on mobile and desktop.
- Events can now be recurring on every month instead of every year. This recurs on the same "date", so an event that starts on the 3rd will recur on the 3rd of each month, rather than on the same week day.
- Calendars can be set to increment their date automatically every day at 00:00 UTC.
- Redid the calendar year switcher to also work on mobile and be more user friendly.
- API: a character's organisations will now be given back by the API when calling with the "&related=1" option.
- Text Editor: Spotify playlists can be embeded. The html "class" property is now kept for p, span, h1-6 and table elements.
- Quests and Journals: couldn't set the calendar date if the campaign only had one calendar.
- Moving an entity to another type resulted in duplicate data.
- Dashboard: the calendar widget stoped showing the "Today" helper on upcoming events.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.