By Ilestis 1 month ago
A second major release in less than a week? Yes!
- API: The API is now public to all with a proper documentation released with it. Check it out!
- Text Editor: Various changes have been done to the text editor.
- The UI has been improved (for all themes).
- The context menu has been removed in favor of allowing direct access to the spellchecker (no longer need to ctrl+right click).
- Column colspans are now properly saved.
- The Month (#) selector has been fixed.
- The Mentions dropdown should no longer hide behind other content.
- However, mentions still don't work on mobile (specifically Chrome on Android). A fix for this still needs to be found or developed.
- Calendars: Months now have a "type" setting which indicates if they are standard or intercalary months. Intercalary means that they fall out of the standard week.
- Locations: When viewing characters and locations in a location, it is now possible to filter on direct or all descendants.
- Campaign: A new value "Entity Count" is now visible on the campaign page.
- FAQ: The FAQ can now be translated by the translators directly, rather than the complicated workflow that was in place until now.
- Tags: The "menu" layout has been added to tags, with a toggable filter on all and only direct tags and children entities.
- Menu Links: They can now link to a specific menu page of an entity, but also now to an entity index with filters (for example all characters in location 'Waterdeep' and which are dead).
- Tags: Files can now be uploaded to tags.
- Welcome Message: Improved the welcome message on the dashboard for new users to include common features and links to the tutorials, FAQ and Discord.
- Copy: Many fields (notably the entry field) weren't been pre-filled when copying an entity.
- Searchable Dropdowns: "Searching...", "No Results Found" and "An Error Occured" in the dropdowns are now translated.
- Character Randomiser: The randomiser has been fixed and generates a lot more random fields, including traits, location and race.
- Calendars: Errors in calendar will now fail more gracefully and display an actual error with what needs to be fixed.
- Campaign Invites: An edge-case error is now handled by redirecting the user to the dashboard instead of throwing an error.
- Menu Links: The search field now works.
- Search: The old search (/search) has been fixed for users who still want to use it.
- Attributes: Errors when saving attributes are now properly handled.
- Themes: Dark, Midnight Blue and Modern have received some fixes and improvements.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.
Back to releases