By Ilestis 2 weeks ago
Ho ho ho! Santa's little elves have been hard at work to bring to you the new dashboard!
- Dashboard v2: Campaign dashboards are now split into custom "widgets" that can be expanded in the future. #272
- Campaign header to convey what the campaign is about and quick access to some common administration tools for campaign owners.
- Recent entities widget: See recently modified entities with a control on "all" or only a specific type of entity.
- Pinned entity: Replacing old pinned notes, all entities can now be pinned. Custom layout for some entities that will be enhanced with user feedback.
- Calendar Widget: Quickly see the current date and edit it, and see past and upcoming events.
- Widgets can be reordered/edited using the new "Dashboard Setup" interface (visible from the dashboard on the top-right).
- More widgets will be added in the future.
- Latest Kanka updates will now always show the latest release and dismissing it will hide the alert until a new update comes along.
- Mobile: Clicking on the header's search icon now auto-focuses on the search field.
- Campaigns: Added a "background" image used for the new dashboard and a "system" field that is visible on the campaign and public campaigns pages. #272
- All entity lists can now filter on tags. #273
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.
Back to releases