By Ilestis 4 months ago
Dear world builders, welcome to the 0.11 branch of Kanka! This update isn't as big as 0.10 but we still feel like you'll enjoy this one.
- Added a new Race entity! For races, monsters, etc. The previous race fields were transformed into new race entities automatically so no data was lost.
- UI improvements: Characters and Locations now use the new UI "menus" for faster page load and more clarity. #115.
- API: Added character traits and a search api, as well as numerous bug fixes (calendar names, created_by always null). #181
- Locations: A location's events are now visible on the location. #188
- Fixed problems with the new API token generation. #195
- Fixed the "create foreign element" subform not working when a value was already selected. #197
- Fixed some mentions (@) issues related to double quotes. #198
- Fixed some exporting issues. #199
As always, feel free to join us on discord to be part of the conversation.
Back to releases