By Ilestis 4 months ago
- Attribute Templates: Ability to associate attribute templates with entity types, so that new entities will automatically have the attributes from the template.
- Attributes: New "pinned" option on attributes to have them displayed in an entity's menu, above tags and files.
- Entry field (text editor): Paragraph and Header elements will now keep their ID attributes when saving.
- Maps: Zooming on maps fixed for the latest version of Chrome.
- Menu Links: Removed error when creating a menu link without filling the position field.
- Text Editor: The mentions dropdown now appears when editing an entity in full screen mode.
- Attributes: Multiline attributes will now display properly in an Entity's Attributes tab.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.
Back to releases