Version 0.4.0 ALPHA
By Ilestis 1 year ago
Spring is finally setting in and so we released this big update to celebrate!
- New Permission System! Owner/Member/Viewer has been replaced by a flexible permission system that campaign 'Admins' can now handle. Admins can create as many roles as they want and set out permissions as they want 
- Maps: Locations can have maps added to them, and points can be set on the maps to point to other locations 
- Mentions: Rich text fields (description, history) now support "@abc" tagging, and the ctrl+s key binding! [18, 45]
- Copy: Entities now have a "Copy" button to duplicate an entity 
- Various translations improvements for French 
- Filtering: Added some fancy new filters on the lists 
- Starter-Set: Improved the created entities on a user's first campaign. Clearly added the words "example" everywhere, and made the entities translatable 
- Language saving: A user's language is now saved on automatically redirects 
- Keep Tab: The open tab will automatically open when refreshing or linking a page 
- Fixed some http assets being loaded on the login/register pages
- Fixed some performance issues for css libraries being loaded
As usual, feel free to join us on reddit or discord to be part of the conversation!
Back to releases