By ArcOnyx 2 months ago
This update brings to life the highly desired Bulk Editor for campaign admins!
- Bulk Editor
- Campaign admins have a new button "Bulk Edit & Batch Tagging" in entity lists.
- The previous "Private/Public" actions were removed and placed into this new interface.
- Maps: a colour selector has replaced the dropdown of predefined colours.
- Tags: added pink and brown as colour options.
- Calendars: reminders now use the same colour dropdown list as tags, adding a whole range of new visual options.
- Items: the size field has been added to the items list and added as a filter.
- Families: to be consistent with other entities in the app, families now have a type field.
- Item: it is now possible to order items by price. This will convert the field into an int in the background, so don't expect 55 GP to be placed before 13 PP.
- API: new endpoint and docs to manage an entity's inventory through the api, and added a new "has_custom_image" boolean on elements.
- Conversations: option to edit messages for up to an hour after they were posted.
- Dashboard: the recently modified list "next" button has been fixed.
- Entity Events: ordering on negative years should now produce the expected results on the Entity Events tab of an entity.
- Quick Creator: creating a note in the quick creator works again.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.
Back to releases