0.11 we hardly knew ya, but it's already time for version 0.12! This release is heavily influenced by Patreon and the Future of Kanka.
- Public Campaign: A new Public Campaign page has been added to the frontend, also accessible once logged in from "Other" menu in the sidebar. A new "Featured Campaigns" has been added which will allow us to highlight some awesome worlds that our community creates. #202
- Patreon Linking: Users who support Kanka on Patreon can now link their accounts in the "Settings>Patreon" page. This unlocks higher upload file limits. #200
- Patreon Hall Of Fame: a new section on the "About" page listing the amazing people who support Kanka on Patreon. #200
- Exploration Mode: Improved the various "Exploration View" modes (locations, categories) to include a helper text explaining what the feature does, and adding some more enticing visual clues on what can be clicked. #203
- Locations: Added an "Organisations" menu when viewing locations to view all orgs located in that location. #218
- Images in rich text editor: Allow max-width and max-height to be set for responsive-sizes images.
- Forms: It is now possible to "tab" to the rich select fields, allowing faster creation when on a computer.
- Changed the field "sex" to "gender" on characters.
- Pagination: Patrons can set their max pagination to 100. #200
- Location Map: Patrons can now upload 10 MB maps to locations. #200
- Fixed problems with deleting pre-generated locations.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Fixed errors on calendars with no week days causing errors.
- Fixed the character and location count on quests not taking into account the permissions of the user.
- Fixed character race filtering not working.
- Fixed errors when deleting several races at the same time.
- Fixed hiding location points in the "full view" not working.
- Fixed an bug and error when deleting several entities at a time which deleted nested entities.
- Fixed the "starter" entries now properly showing their foreign ids (locations, characters).
- Fixed form issues when creating a "foreign entity" (for example a character's family) blocking the whole page if the foreign entity had an error while creating it. #215
- Fixed problems with moving location map points losing the label or location link. #216
- Fixed a problem with characters not loading if: the user is non-admin and had access to just one conversation (but not all) + that there was a conversation for characters + the conversation had no characters. #234
As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.