The 0.6 branch of development is the second big update in a short amount of time. As with the previous branch, it brings a big load of new features and improvements.
- Categories: A campaign can now have categories (who themselves are in a category) and each entity can be associated to a category. This is to allow custom categorisation that has often been requested. 
- Move between campaigns: It is now possible to move an entity from one campaign to another. 
- Map Zoom: Maps can now be zoomed in and out, with sizes of 50%, 75%, 100%, 125% and 150%. 
- Notes on entities: Custom notes can now be added to each entity, as well as set to private! The previously "free" text on characters has automatically been moved to a new note. 
- Character Custom Personality: Personality traits on characters have been remodeled to be completely custom, declutering the interface and allowing a greater flexibility. The same thing will probably be added for the Appearance in the future. 
- Pinned notes: Notes can now be "pinned" to the dashboard, where up to 3 of them will appear to users. It is possible to have more notes that are "pinned" to handle several permissions and groups. 
- Privacy & Tos: Our privacy and Terms of service page has been added to the landing page. 
- Cookie consent notification: A message has been added to the landing page in regards to Cookie consent laws. 
- Calendars: Various fixes and enhancements have been added to the calendars. Less errors, more fun! 
- Journals: A journal entry can now have an Author that links to a character. 
- Patreon: The patreon goals have been reworked to reflect new costs associated with runing the app, and a link in the footer has been made more visible.
- Shift+Enter is now saved in rich text fields.
- Mentions: Entities from deactivated campaign modules no longer show up in the mentions or relations dropdown options. 
- Locations Exploration View: The exploration view "back" button works again and has been tweaked.
A big thank you to Patron and calendar connaisseur ArcOnyx for proof-testing all the new features!
As usual, feel free to join us on discord to be part of the conversation!