Following the very successful launch of kanka.io today, a small update has already been deployed with various bug fixes and improvements.
- "Viewer" mode for campaign users that can only view elements. They cannot view "Journals"
- Added the "Release" log to inform users of new features and bug fixes
- Error with the HTTPS certificat on the www.kanka.io domain
- UI fixes where long names broke the design
- Limited the length of form fields to avoid an error due to text too long
- Fixed a bug where registering through facebook might generate an error
- Added a "Save & New" button on most forms to quickly create more entries
- Fixed removing a location that had children locations where an error would occure
I am incredibly humbled by the reaction to the app, and am incredibly motivated by people's suggestions and feedback to make this app truely awesome. I have a backlog of various items that have priority including:
- Being able to remove a location or family once one has been selected
- Emails to confirm an account was created
- Redesigning the "invite" function to be more user friendly
- Adding a "Quest" entity related to characters, items and locations
- A random character generator
And the list goes on and on. But first some rest for the weekend.