Effective date: Jul 12, 2023
What data do we collect and for how long?
Kanka collects the following data:
- Information about your connection, such as your IP address and browser type
- Personal identification information (login, email address, etc.)
We keep your profile information and content for the duration of your account.
We keep your IP address for a maximum of 30 days.
We keep other personally identifiable data we collect for a maximum of 3 months.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kanka with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website.
- Register online or make a purchase.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any platform that we use or via email.
How will we use your data?
Kanka collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account and process your purchases.
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of our products and services and to better understand how you use them in order to improve. Communicate with you about our products and services, including about updates and changes to our policies and terms.
- Use information you share with us, or that we collect to conduct surveys, testing, and troubleshooting to help us operate and improve Kanka.
- When we process a purchase, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on our servers which are with Hetzner in Germany and Amazon cloud Europe.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What kind of cookies do you use?
- Authentication, security, and user preferences.
- Analytics and research.
- Advertising and marketing.
What do you use these cookies for?
Cookies help us in different ways:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This includes automatic login, or which campaign you were invited to if registering through an invite link.
- Advertising – This allows us to personalise ads and measure performance, like showing you ads and evaluating their effectiveness based on your visits to our ad partners' websites. This helps advertisers provide you with high-quality ads and content that may be more interesting to you.
- Analytics – These help us understand and improve how people use our services, including buttons and widgets. This helps us optimise your experience by understanding how you interact with our services.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to have your data deleted
If you would like to exercise your data protection rights and have your data removed, you can delete your account and all associated data by going to your account settings and scrolling down to the last option here: https://app.kanka.io/settings/account
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]