- Thylean: This is the Common trade language of the world. Spoken by almost everyone. Language of the settler races
- Giant: Cyclopes, Gygans, and other Giants. Despite dwindling numbers, the Gygan culture left a big impact on the world.
- Sylvan: Fey creatures, natives to Thylea, the Titans, quite a few settlers as it is the second most common language in the world.
- Amazon: Amazonians or a descendent. A language unique to the Amazonian culture with roots in the Sylvan language.
- Aquan: Underwater creatures. Roots in Primordial
- Celestial: Sirens & Harpies. Celestial & Divine beings. Many Gods.
- Draconic: Dragonlords and Dragons. Priests of the Five. Super devout worshippers/fans of the Dragonlords.
- Infernal: Tieflings (called Stygians in this setting), Fiends from the Underworld, Practitioners of Dark Arts, and denizens of the Nether Seas.
Rarely Spoken Languages
- Abyssal: Creatures from The Hollow World. Demonic beasts.
- Deep Speech: A language of madness and insanity.
- Druidic: Druids
- Primordial: the language of elementals and elemental beings. Used in arcane studies and druidic cultures, and the Father tongue of Aquan. Popular among summoners.
You are on your own
- Lost One: Any other unique racial or cultural languages brought from other realms
- Undercommon: Creatures of the Underdark (Called the Hollow World) just speak Abyssal.
Ez az entitás 2 entitásban, megjegyzésben vagy kampányban van megemlítve. Részletek