Prior to the council, the City-state of Karn was ruled by a single leader, the dictator Thoradin Karn.
After our heroes removed him during The End of Karn, they created a council to rule the city instead.
There are 11 seats including a head of the council, (originally) all of our heroes, representatives from various aspects of life in Karn, and (due to Cendis' deal with Berroven) an appointed seat by an Ice Devil.
The representative seats are voted on by the citizens of Karn. If anyone leaves the council, the remaining council will vote as to who should replace that person or seat (until another election occurs)
- The People
- to represent the commonfolk's interests
- to represent businesses and their interestes
- to represent the old rebellion members
- to represent the interests of all religions that can now practice in Karn
- to satisfy the agreement that was made with Berroven
- Arcane Seat
- to represent the military and guards of Karn lead by Eldon Ningel Nim
- to represent the interests of allies (like an ambassador?)
- to represent those who have various troubles and live in the slums
- to represent the ideals of Good and Law by Hikari
- to give a head for the rest of the council to advise
Council meets at a large, circular wooden table.
The council chamber resides in the corpse of the throne room, its charred throne lying in shadows.
This seat was created by vote after Cendis left the council to be filled by an ally.
Created by Nepoznato prije 4 godine. Last modified by James prije 9 mjeseci