Roadmap December 2018
By Ilestis 2 months ago
With the December Patreon vote now closed, it's time for a new monthly roadmap.
The amazing Patrons have voted for the following features to be the main focus of improvement for this month.
The year old dashboard will finaly get an upgrade to offer more flexibility to campaign owners to control what elements are visible.
- Ability to pin any entity and any number of elements on the dashboard.
- Pinned calendars to have a list of recent and upcoming events, as well as the ability to quickly change the calendar's date from the dashboard.
- Rework the "recently modified entities" blocks into a single layout that can support more results, with an end goal of configurating these blocks to only show a defined list of entity types.
- Add the campaign header, excerpt and quick navigation on the dashboard.
- A way to quickly take notes from the dashboard.
- Prompt creativity: a way to prompt world builders to add interesting information to entities from the dashboard.
The following are some other features and improvements I want to work on during the month of December.
- Tags: Set colours to tags. (carried over from November)
- History: Maybe start working on a history of changes to entities. (carried over from November)
- API: Release the API to all. (carried over from November)
- Families: Set a parent family on families.
As usual, there's a lot of stuff to work on. While I try and dedicate as much time as I can to improve Kanka, it is a hobby project meaning that other obligations come first. If you love the app and want to help me spend more time working on it, please consider supporting me on Patreon.
Back to releases