By Ilestis 3 months ago
Tweaks and fixes to maps following community feedback.
- Default view is full screen, and the map resizes to the page width on load.
- The left pannel with the target preview only shows when a point has been clicked. The description preview is now longer.
- Helper text and "return to" have been moved to save space.
- Tooltips of points are always visible. This creates some weird issues sometimes, but knowing what a point is without having to click on it is worth it.
- In the locations list, those with maps are now shown as having them.
- When viewing a location, the Maps menu won't be displayed if there is no map.
- Register/Profile: A user could register with a name of 2 characters, but the rules when editing a profile was a minimum of 4 characters. The limit has been lowered to 2 characters everywhere.
- Fixed the campaign name in the breadcrumbs breaking if it had special characters.
- Fixed the datetime picker being below select fields.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.
Back to releases