By Ilestis 8 months ago
Please welcome 0.13 which brings a long requested file uploader on entities, as well as several smaller improvements and many permission bug fixes.
- Multiple File Upload: Thanks to the Patrons, it is now possible to upload up to 3 files on each entity. This includes PDFs, and follows the same upload size limitations as in the rest of the app. #22
- Italian: Kanka is partially available in Italian thanks to the amazing work from Dreadino and Arrogantes! This is a work in progress and will see frequent mini-updates as they work on the translations. #262
- Public Campaigns: The language of the campaign will be shown in the Public Campaigns interface. #237
- Unsaved Changes: An alert will trigger when leaving a page with unchanged changes. #261
- Entitiy Notes: You now have the possibility to link directly to entity notes, and open them in another tab. #257
- API: CORS handeling has been added to the API. Entity thumbnails are also now available in endpoints. The "/notes" endpoint has also been added. #181
- Entity Relations and Calendar Events are now visible for public viewers. #260
- Improved the general loading speed of the app.
- Quests: Characters which the user can't see are now hidden. #255
- Search/Mentions: Entities which the user shouldn't have access to are no longer displayed. #256
- Locations Maps: Non-admin users who are allowed to edit locations can now properly edit location maps. #255
- Calendars: Users who can see but not edit a calendar can now click on calendar events to go to those entities. #255
- Tags: It is now possible to delete all tags on an entity. #258
- Tags: tags which the user shouldn't see are now properly hidden. #258
- Fixed some errors for translators.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.
Back to releases