By Ilestis 1 month ago
May 2018 was a pretty good month in terms of new features and improvements, and May 2019 is shaping up to follow a similar patern. Lots of big and small changes with this release.
- Forms: As requested by the Patreons, all entity forms have been redesigned to be tab-focused, and include the permissions directly in the form. The calendar form benefits from this new UI, and more improvements are planned for the new forms that will make them really shine. A new validation system was also added to avoid losing data when the app is in maintenance or when the DDoS protection is activated.
- Inventory: Added a "Description" field for items in an inventory.
- Quick Creator: A warning appears if the name entered for the new entity already exists.
- Dashboard: The campaign dashboard preview has been tweaked visually and a new "Excerpt" field has been added that will be displayed on the dashboard, rather than taking some text from the campaign's entry field.
- Filters: When filtering results, a text below the results will inform you about the total number of results.
- Characters: The tooltip for characters now includes the family name, title and if they are dead.
- API: Permissions can now be changed on entities with the API. Attributes now have a new "api_key" field that can be used to track attributes to external systems. This might be added to entities.
- Organisations: The two "all members" and "direct members" interface have been merged with a toggle to switch between both à la locations. When viewing "all members", the organisation will also be shown.
- Calendars: Moons can now have a start shift to have their first full moon not appear on the 1st day of the 1st year.
- Menu Links: Added a "position" field that can be used to order menu links.
- Rich Text: Header and paragraph elements will keep id attributes instead of stripping them.
- Calendars: If two moons have the same cycle, only one moon appeared. Fixed changing an entity to a calendar causing errors.
- Translations: Fixed some issues with American English.
- Characters and Locations: Fixed the tag filter not working.
A huge thank you to all the amazing Patrons who make these frequent updates possible thanks to their support on Patreon! As always, feel free to join us on Discord to be part of the conversation.
Back to releases