Roadmap End of 2019
By Ilestis 2 months ago
With the new every two month Patreon vote now closed, it's time for the roadmap for the end of the year 2019.
The amazing patrons have clearly voted for Bulk Editing and Batch Tagging to become a reality.
Bulk Editing & Batch Tagging
- Allow campaign admins to quickly edit fields of several entities at a time on the entities list interface.
- Allow adding/removing tags from several entities in the same interface.
- Move the "Public/Private" action buttons to the new interface.
Once that feature is done and live, I'll continue working on voted features as progress is made in the order the patrons voted for.
- Subpage Ordering
- Power & Magic
- Rich Text Editor (Attributes)
- Saved Filters
- Filters on pinned attributes
The following are some other features and improvements I want to work on during the month.
- More colour options for Map Points, Tags and Events.
- Building knowledge with VueJS for future interface improvements for the app.
- Redesign the Quick Entity Creator and make it more prominent for new users.
- Revisit the Quests module.
- Various improvements to the Item module (filtering on weight/size, inventory without an attached entity).
As usual, there's a lot of stuff to work on. While I try and dedicate as much time as I can to improve Kanka, it is a hobby project meaning that other obligations come first. If you love the app and want to help me spend more time working on it, please consider supporting me on Patreon.
Back to releases