Remove ads by subscribing to Kanka or boosting the campaign.
CURRENTLY IN CONSTRUCTION
We just commissioned (2022-02-03) construction of a canal (10' deep, 20' wide, encircling the fortification) and a drawbridge (wooden reinforced, 10' wide, 20' long).
Boots and Hats are overseeing the construction.
It cost 2400 gold coins and is expected to take 5 days to complete.
Wooden fortifications surrounding the tower (akin to the roman marching camp)
- Wooden walls surrounding the tower, 15' from the tower, except on the river side.
- A heightened wooden tower on each corner.
- A 20' tall and 10' wide wooden gate, reinforced and barred.
- All constructions include stairs, platforms, etc.
Layout of the current construction
Layout of the planned construction
- Heavy footmen = 7 * 3 = 21
- Archers = 11 * 5 = 55
- Armourer = 1 * 100 = 100
- Total monthly = 176
CURRENT USE OF FORT
- Tent-camps between wooden construction and fort.
- NO sleeping or using the fort unless in dire circumstances.
- The idea is to finish wooden construction, which will act as protection while we deal with cleanup and repair of the tower itself.
PLANNED FORT FIXUP
- General clean-up of all levels (debris, crap, washing, etc). Peasant work, they ought to be happy with a copper or silver coin for the month.
- Surveying of all construction.
- Repair and reinforce general construction. Unknown cost.
- Equip with living stuff.
- Unknown cost, but Boots and Hats could do surveying given they are dwarves, and peasants can start with the cleanup.
- 20' (6m) high and 5' (1,5m) thick.
- HP 300, AC -4 against missile, AC 6 against battering rams.
Wooden gate, reinforced and barred:
- 20' (6m) high, 10' (3m) wide, and 5' (1,5m) thick.
- HP 100, AC -8 against missile, AC 2 against battering rams.
This entity is mentioned in 9 elements. View details.
Created by Idle Doodler 1 year ago. Last modified by Attronarch 11 months ago