- Out of the Abyss. There are signs that the various demon lords have escaped the Abyss and are present in the Underdark. Their presence is already spreading corruption throughout.
- Vizeran's Ritual: Gather the following items:
The intact and unhatched egg of a purple worm, for channeling great physical power. (The ''Worm Nursery'' in the Wormwrithings, the WW is about 50 miles west of Vizeran's tower- The central eye of a beholder, to break down magical resistance and overcome magical forces. (The Vast Oblivium, a chasm in the Wormwrithings)
- Six feathers from six different angels - the authority of the celestial realms and a force to enrage fiendish creatures. (In ''The Labyrinth'' - the ''Cavern of Angels'')
The heart of a goristro, to reach and influence the hearts of other demons. Thirteen timmasks, also known as ''devil's mushroom'' sprouted from the footprint of a marilith, a balor, or a goristro - a lure to draw demons in. (Place where there's a lot of mushrooms?) A few drops of blood or ichor from a demon lord, to connect with the demons the ritual will call.
- Gromph Baenre's grimoires and notes on his ritual, to assist in better understanding the power that summoned the demon lords.
- Stolen Shipment from Goldenfields: A shipment from Phandalin has been stolen from the Phandalin branch of the Lionshield Coster. It is suspected a group known as the Redbrands is responsible.
- Noble Estate. Noble
named Edwin George wants party to investigate manor where a noble's
ranger was killed; the ranger could not be resurrected. The noble wants
to know what happened to his ranger, and if it is a threat to the noble
and his servants. If so, to deal with the threat. The noble's estate is
between the hills of Yartar and the High Forest. The noble would prefer
for the matter to be kept quiet. (5000 GP reward
- Helping Torel: The group has successfully brought Torel back to the surface. (Underdark)
- The Goblin Squad: The group has successfully brought the Goblin Squad back to the surface. (Underdark)
- A Hill of Problems: Hill giants are becoming a large threat for Yartar. (Yartar)
- Ankheg Issues: Help Guildo Smallholder get rid of the Ankhegs who snatch his cattles. (See more info in Ep. 39)
- Gone Missing. People in Camilla's village are going missing. It's near the Neverwinter Woods, and the village is a hamlet known as Beggar's Hole. She requests to help find out what is happening to the villagers.
- The Fomorian Fee: Merchant (Harry) and his group traveling on High Road to deliver goods, but has recently come across a a group of dangerous creatures. Previous adventurers had gone to deal with the problem, but they had failed. There is a creature along the road asking for a toll as well, forcing detours. The dangerous creatures are like giants, but deformed and terrible eye and gaze capable of deforming others.
- Izzet Love?: The group has promised to bring Tanglehair to the Hawthorne Guild so she could meet with the ''cute forest gnome who saved her'' again.
- Catching Up. Visting the Cat's Meow and meeting up with Force Grey at Blackstaff Tower.